11/14/2006

All you need is love

Have any of you read any of the books by Dr. Wayne Dyer? If so do you have any opinions? Experiences to share?

The mom stopped by yesterday and had coffee. I went to the store and got the mail. That wasn't all but is was the most exciting part of my day. The rest was winterizing things here still. Not really worth blogging about.

I have been working on the spiritual part of my life as that is the only part that can be in any kind of touch with the mate. With the NDE and my own observations of how things are clicking together here I have many thoughts I am mulling over.

The gist of yesterday's mulling is another question to problem solve with. "What is the Loving solution?" This one is a little harder than, "Will this be fun later?" Trying to find a way to resolve a conflict that shows love to all the parties involved, including yourself, takes a little more mental effort and heart effort. I am working on it, or rather, with it, to see what happens.

I'll let you know as it evolves.

Comments: 7 Comments:
At 14/11/06 12:41 PM, Blogger dan said...

The thing with effort is that you usually get what you put into something back out of it.

If you don't, that's how you know it wasn't worth doing. :)

 
At 15/11/06 12:46 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Hi Dan,

Glad to know you're around, missed you. I'm interested in your thoughts.

Do you think you always get something back out of an effort that you can measure?

I am not sure.

 
At 15/11/06 5:08 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's good to think on these things.

 
At 16/11/06 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only seen Dr. Wayne Dyer on television but I like what I saw. I might actually buy one of his books. He has a unique insight to things.

 
At 17/11/06 12:20 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Hi Anvil, I dropped a note on your site.

Hi Ananke, I am reading one now and it's so close to what I experienced and where my head is going it's a little scary.

I'm working on it.

 
At 19/11/06 10:05 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

I sounds a little corny, but I've heard, and I really do believe, that it is impossible to give without receiving. I don't know that it's a formula you can measure, but I do believe that having the opportunity to give, allows you the opportunity to receive - automatically.

Speaking of giving...with all of the work you've done on the house...have you ever thought about volunteering with Habitat for Humanity? You could probably single-handedly build a house in a couple of days!

 
At 19/11/06 10:18 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Hello again, Cyrus! Nice to know you are still on the planet.

I hadn't heard that before, it's very possible you are right.

I actually do just the light work on the house, running brushes, brooms, rollers and hammers. The heavy work has been done by my young ones.

I have not volunteered my time to a charity in a long time but I give it to friends and family. My charity starts at home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home