9/07/2006

See me, feel me, touch me

Read me.

I was using my RSS feed reader today. It is a program that goes to each site it is linked to and shows you the page content. You can read it in the program or go to the site if you want to read and comment. I wanted to add some more of my favorite blogs when I discovered most of them don't have their Atom or RSS address posted. I could add them anyway but it was a bit of a hassle.

I did have my Atom feed address on the side bar but realized many would not know to right click and copy the short cut to past it into their programs so I modified the template to put the feed address on the footer of each post. Now you can just copy and paste it.

I am using Abilon, a fairly easy to use reader. For those of you that have lots of blogs to follow and little time to read it is a blessing as it automatically will update the feeds when you start the program. You can catch up with every one of your regular blogs without having to go to each site. It can show you just unread posts or posts from the last day, it's not hard to use.

Anyway, the feed address is in the footer for those of you that might use it.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 9/9/06 8:46 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I use a light reader that is a Firefox extension.

 
At 10/9/06 9:25 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I run firefox sometimes, abilion is independant of the browser though.

I just click it on and it works

 

Post a Comment

<< Home