11/07/2005

A dream is a wish your heart makes

I will fly awaySome days dreams do come true. I had a nice chat with the young man of the couple that has been having relationship problems and am SO pleased to report that they have offically decided to make a go of it.

If it does fail at least they tried and if they succeed (which I believe they will) they will know how love grows and goes and know how precious it is. I am so happy for them!

So here is a happy thought for an unnamed friend of mine. Sweet Dreams!

Moo Dreams

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 7/11/05 7:46 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Glad it worked out for them. I'm assuming this is the couple you've blogged about before?

Good for them. I'm sure they're grateful you helped.

 
At 8/11/05 1:00 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

In what browser are you not seeing the A? I see it in Firefox, IE, Opera and Netscape.

 
At 9/11/05 6:09 PM, Blogger dan said...

I'm glad to hear they're giving it a try. It's so hard finding someone you truly get along with, and if their problems are fixable, they'll look back on this as making them stronger as a couple.

Of course, now that you've matched them back up, you'll have to keep us updated on their progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home