11/01/2005

Shine little glow worm

I went out to pick up some supplies yesterday at the local .88 store. I have been wanting to try instant oatmeal out as an office snack. I'm not fond of instant anything, really but will deal with it when I must. I thought the oatmeal might be good for me. I even remembered to buy it two weeks ago. I remembered to bring it to work Monday this week. Then I realized when I got to the office I didn't have a bowl to nuke it in.

So, I went out to pick up some supplies yesterday....LLLL! (Laughing loudly, laughing long! It does so mean something!) I had managed to find the microwavable bowl I wanted and I was just ready to check out and a bunch of little munchkins all dressed in their halloween best filed in through the door. The Head Start ladies had brought their charges out (I wish I had thought of this!) Halloween caroling!

About 15 of them were all clumped up in front of the door and the check out so of course I had to stay and listen. They were charming. Whenever they got to a "boo!' they put real energy into it!

No camera, darn it!

It was almost dark when I got home tonight but I still got to see a few goblins and monsters. Now it's on to Thanksgiving! One of my favorite celebrations.