6/22/2005

Partners in Crime

OK, I did it! Something I never did because it was BAD but lots of my friends did. I STOLE a STEET SIGN!!!! I stole this sign I just had to do it, I loved this one so! I wanted it for the yard!

Up until I was 15 I almost didn't do anything really bad. I screwed up, like all kids, but I had an over developed ability to predict consequences and it kept me from doing a lot of "fun" bad stuff.

Street sign stealing was a big BAD because someone might get hurt if you happen to take the sign that said "BRIDGE OUT" or "HIGH VOLTAGE".

But now I found a way to do it and NOT get in trouble or hurt anyone...I stole a VIRTUAL street sign.

It was so much fun I just went and did it again!I stole this sign I stole it right off this blog and they never saw me coming or going. I am so SLICK!

Try it! Go steal your own street sign! I Double Dog Dare You!

Post a link to it in the comments! I think this might be a Street Sign Stealing Spree Carnival!

Oh Boy! My first Blog party! Invite all your friends! BYOB!! No minors!

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 22/6/05 4:20 PM, Blogger Brandon said...

thanks for the june bug link! technorati is a site that monitors web logs (www.technorati.com). it's also a great place to see who is linking to your site or something you've posted. it can be a fairly useful (and addictive) tool.

 
At 30/6/05 8:23 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I will check it out later, thanks for stopping by.

This was going to be so much fun and now I'm way out in left field blogging the neice.

I wish someone would still hang a sign, we can have fun and take care of business at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home