6/17/2005

Bloggy Blog entry

I hope you will all notice I added to the blog list in the sidebar. Three of them are there because they are not only family, but they ADMIT they are family! Plus they are in CO, one of my favorite states. Of course, I like all the blogs I added.

I forgot a couple (sorry, Jezzy!) and will tuck them in there soon.

Keep me up to date on bloggers you find that are older than 50. I am surprised how many there are out here. Many only blogged once and went away, sad to say. I prefer active bloggers. Post them in the comments or send me and email. The link is at the bottom of the page in tiny print.

Cruising the blogs again, loved this one on June Bug People. The same blog had "I winked at the ceiling, saying out loud, ‘Good one, God." I do that a lot!

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 19/6/05 7:42 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I dont know that many "real lifers" who blog. I guess I must travel in the wrong circles.

P.S. Thanks for the bday wishes!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home