6/14/2005

Stormy Monday

One of my favorite blues songs and appropo for the day, even if it is Tuesday. It was raining as I left for work. It didn't lower the temps any and the weather guessers THINK it will storm later this afternoon so, once again, I didn't ride the bike to work. After all the trouble I have had the last two years trying to ride and all the work the mate put into it I really want to get some miles on it this year. It's not worth dying for, so I am waiting for better weather.

And I was RIGHT! About 2 PM it got dark, windy & nasty! We got nailed! It only lasted about an hour and now the temp is down to where I can stand it! Oh, goodie! I love a good cold front!

Maybe I can try to yank out the poison ivy looking thing in my lovely garden without getting heat prostration. I have linked to some of this year's photos. Will add more as we go along.
  • South Warf's Garden
  • Lupine From Seed
  • North Warf's Garden
  • Warf's Garden
  • White Columbine
  • Yellow Columbine

    Aspargus is going to seed. In the veg garden I have spinach and strawberries to pick tonight and peas to get in the strings I have strung for them. Then, if I have any strength left, I'll get my bike ride. All before Tuesday night bible study at 6:30...well, hmmm, looks like a scheduling conflict. Maybe we can study and pull poison ivy together!

    I don't think I can trick them in to weeding with me again.