6/15/2005

Nothing special

For my cycling friends I noticed this article, Armstrong's health data .

When I got out of here last night I headed straight for the house. Mate was grilling chicken breasts so I clambered on the bike and got my 12 blocks in before helping get the rest of the dinner around.

Everyone was late for the Bible study and Mom brought cousin Kay with her to see if she would like to join us over the summer. We had our 20 minute yack and settle down time where we make sure there are enough snacks and beverages for all and catch up on the week.

Cee had her usual supply of horse stories. Mom and Kay had seen some of the cousins and let us in on their current lives. It was nice to know they are still on the planet. I had flowers on the table, dark pink roses, a white, a light pink and white and a pink peony with some wild camomile for greenery. They were sniffed and admired. I promised strawberries next week for munching. The storms and wind have been hard on the gardens but the berries are loving it.

We have been working our way through 1st Samuel. Somewhere in chapter 9 I started seeing ess'es squiming across Samuel and Saul's stories. Saul and his servant searching for asses and Samuel saying to Saul send your servant to see.....

"17 And when Samuel saw Saul, the LORD said unto him, Behold the man whom I spake to thee of! this same shall reign over my people. 18 Then Saul drew near to Samuel in the gate, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, where the seer's house is. 19 And Samuel answered Saul, and said, I am the seer"

I need a limerick writer! This has been cracking us up all the way through.

The point is to get to David. David means "beloved of God". God says he is "a man after my own heart". My take on David is if God could love and forgive him then, truely, anyone can be forgiven. David did BAD!

I am not out to convert anyone, this is just a good story. Like anything that interests me, I put it here. No offense intended. I also believe I can be a poltergist A.D., in reincarnation, karma and that the more positive words and actions we create and contribute to the world the better world it will be. I think my dogs understand most of what I tell them and my cats ignore what I tell them, willfully. I believe I dream "true" sometimes. I also know who is on the phone. I want badly to believe in elves, leprechauns, fairies and dragons but that means I have to believe in ogres, trolls, and monsters so I am stalled on that one.

Today the weather is still rainy but cooler so I didn't ride. I am off to see if the blogers I follow have added anything worth reading to their sites yet. (hint, Madzilla!) How anyone with a new puppy could run out of blog ideas is beyond me!

So have fun, all, a put out good vibes today!