12/07/2011

It's just another day

I'm having some trouble with comments, friends. I get them in the email for moderation since the spammers started acting up again. I'm not getting them to post right. Sorry for that, I'll figure it out...

Now the cell isn't getting any coverage where I usually have five bars and I can't call out right now. I'm supposed to be helping some friends with a website and can't call them for info! AArrrrrgh!

Must be the solar flares messing me up...  :)

Sister and I had a good afternoon hitting the used stores yesterday then going to Mom's for Bible Study. I got kinda tired out by the time I got home and unloaded.

I don't have a lot of energy lately. Taking it easy has become a specialty of  mine. So that's the plan. One load of wash and take the rest of the day to relax...

Not a bad plan! :) Back soon!

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 7/12/11 10:34 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

A lot of people seem to be having some troubles with Blogger lately.

 
At 7/12/11 10:35 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

A thought: take off moderation and just delete the spam after the fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home