5/01/2007

Dancing in the moon light!

Everything that has held me in place the last twenty some years is being gently removed from me. Each anchor I have is being lifted. All the habits I have had are being changed or left behind. Even my thoughts and the way I see the world are being modified.

Free for what? Good question. Last time this happened it was to free me to love. I have hopes that it is still the goal. I am free to love singing again. I am loving living. I am loving sharing my life with my family and friends. I love my writing. I was reading some of my things and I like my writing. It's just me. I love the birds and the planet and the universe and the Divine Love. I love my children and their children. I love being self supporting. I love the one dog and one cat left with me still. I love my home and I love my yard. I love so many things it's hard to count.

I have joy in my life most days. I love it that a sad friend called and I could cheer them up. I love seeing the magic of Jeanette's home going up this Saturday! At least the roof. I love it that another friend got the job he needed. I love seeing the needs around me filled. I love being able to help fill them because I have so much I can share.

I love the new people I am meeting that are spirit oriented and understanding of each other, not judgemental. They know the job here is just to love ourselves, love each other and to show others that the way home is open to them always.

It's not just words. I put Timone to sleep and then went out that night to watch a friend's band play. They let me do a couple. It wasn't horrible, just a little nervy. It was fun! And they were fun to watch, the music was good and we had a nice evening. I could still be dragging around pouting because all my little buddies are on the other side of where ever and I am still here. Instead I know the joy is in being here for now and the peace is knowing they are there for me, loving me now and will be there when I get there.

I am loved. I love. You loving me doesn't create the feeling of love in me. Me loving you does. Sending love and caring how you are and what your life is doing is what makes me feel loved and loving. Virtual or real friend, male or female friend, relative or selected companion - when I love you I am filled with the joy of sharing love and life with you.

It pleases me on this night of the full moon to tell you all that I am glad you are still on the planet with me. It changes the balance for me each time one of you translates over. There is still life and love but it's more pure and harder to access from here.

Spirits can't hug.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 2/5/07 9:58 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Your posts are inspiring and uplifting these days.

 
At 2/5/07 10:30 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thank you Anvil, I thought you all went away! No comments on the spirit led posts....oh well, as long as I put it out here I am doing my part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home