1/03/2007

She rides so fast and she drives so hard

I'm finally good to go really vehicle shopping. The insurance check cleared and the B1son got the hood up on the junker so I can go to town. So see me later for the new year's eve and thoughts for the new year.

I am OUTTA here! Gonna get me some wheels!

Comments: 5 Comments:
At 5/1/07 9:51 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Happy (belated) New Year! Have fun picking out the new steed!

 
At 5/1/07 1:37 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Saur, it would be more fun if I didn't have to, I enjoy shopping more when it's for someone else.

 
At 5/1/07 4:02 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Just how far away did you go for those wheels? Come back!! :)
I hope you found the perfect car. Have a great weekend!

 
At 6/1/07 11:42 AM, Blogger Jean said...

Hope your vehicle search was successful, and you are enjoying it now!

 
At 6/1/07 12:26 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Sorry all, am back but have company coming this weekend...gotta run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home