7/25/2006

It's Been So Long, Darlin

Comments: 6 Comments:
At 25/7/06 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this photo. Such kind eyes.

 
At 25/7/06 3:22 PM, Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

I swear I see wings in the back-ground :)
What a lovely man- I feel as if I know him... You were blessed every minute he was with you, and still blessed- his love remains- I just know it does :)

 
At 25/7/06 3:50 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thank you both. I tend to think of him as a warrior angel. He was my hero.

This was taken at our home in "The Swamp" on a day family was over visiting. I did take it. He did love me.

It's my favorite out of all my pictures of him.

 
At 25/7/06 4:17 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Big hugs to you today sweetie!

 
At 25/7/06 5:35 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Wonderful picture, Val. It's nice to match his face with all the stories you've told.

 
At 26/7/06 9:10 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Lois, I take em where I can get em now...I'm short about a thousand right now.

I am sorry Fred. I know I posted the link to the memorial page in here somewhere and that photo is on it. Most of his photos do have a helmet or hat and sunglasses in them.

The memory page is at http://herway.com/mydarling/ if you are interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home