12/14/2005

Mama said there'd be days like this

When you are too zoned out on anti-histimines to concentrate, you haven't been resting well and you screw up every task. But you have to keep slogging through the quagmire that time has become to reach the end of the work day. Each second is an hour and your ache all over. You just want to get through the day so you can crawl home and collapse.

So I'll see ya later. I lost my voice anyway, I shouldn't be talking.

Comments: 6 Comments:
At 14/12/05 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing... feel better!!!

 
At 14/12/05 3:45 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Awww, darn Mom for being right about things of this nature! I hope you are feeling well soon! (last line cracked me up)
Lois Lane

 
At 14/12/05 5:26 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Who needs to talk as long as you have a keyboard?

 
At 15/12/05 9:37 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks all, and lol, Fred, always so literal...

It's gonna be awhile. When I get feeling better I'll be back.

 
At 15/12/05 12:36 PM, Blogger dan said...

Hope you feel better soon Valerie. I'll raise a glass of orange juice in your honor tonight.

 
At 16/12/05 3:45 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Dan, I like knowing my pals are thinking of me1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home