11/22/2005

I just wanna be like You

biker ladyOk, Fred, Here you are.
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

Here's the sentence: "She worked her way up the side streets to reach the tops of the steepest hills and race the wind down."

It's from Motorcycles and Spring which is a reprint of one of my few published pieces.

There I go, trying to fit in again! LOL!

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 24/11/05 11:15 AM, Blogger Fred said...

And, you're doing a fine job at it. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

And that picture - gotta love it.

 
At 25/11/05 11:02 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

It's pretty close to the real me except I always have 'helmet hair', LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home