10/20/2005

Happy Days are here again!

We have been playing with MooCow this week because he makes me laugh. All my blog friends and the lurkers out there (all 167 of you) that have been downloading and printing (I hope) Your Moo or cricket finger puppets have to all go see who the new commentor is here!

I was so tickled I made another finger puppet just to welcome them. I wouldn't want them to feel left out or ignored (mumble grumble).

So welcome, new blog mini pals!
crazy pale rapper

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 21/10/05 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little worried this could feed their confidence and boost their (already inflated) egos... But it IS fun!!!

 
At 21/10/05 9:42 AM, Blogger dan said...

I think his pants are pulled up too far for this to be accurate...

 
At 21/10/05 9:59 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I don't know, Mo, I think their tiny egos are part of their charm!


and Dan, I tried to get the pants lower but with the straight thorax they just fall right down and trip him up.

I'm not a great artist incase no one noticed...LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home