11/02/2007


The gate to the way out that lead to my way home when the time came to go.

The ins and outs of the vacation were many, along with ups and downs. I so enjoyed the beauty around me and the privacy there. I can't thank the cousins enough for sharing it with me.

I might get one or two more up but for now I have to leave the hotspot and head for the house.

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 5/11/07 2:42 PM, Blogger dan said...

Getting away does recharge the batteries, doesn't it? :)

 
At 7/11/07 8:43 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

I love the symbolism of this picture!

 
At 7/11/07 10:51 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I don't know about a recharge, Dan. I think I could use about a year for that but I know me better now.

Yes, cyrus, there is a gate. It's watched but always open to the way home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home