4/12/2007

Well, it's spring time in the rockies

And I'm full o' mountain dew.
Spring in Michigan has been post-poned






Comments: 10 Comments:
At 12/4/07 10:02 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

The thing about daffodils is that they take it and come back for more.

 
At 12/4/07 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what's with this crazy spring weather? Just over a week ago it was in the 80s!!!!

 
At 12/4/07 3:11 PM, Blogger dan said...

Spring is like Winter part 2 up here.

And we like it that way. ;)

 
At 12/4/07 10:24 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I guess that makes me and you daffydils, Anvil. :)

Hey Ananke! Long time no see! Welome back!

And DAN! I know you have been roughing it again. Way to go making it through!

That's SPRING, all my buddies are out again!

 
At 14/4/07 6:34 AM, Blogger Debra said...

Hi Valerie... I wanted to thank you so much for letting me know about your blog! I read not only the posts in Feb. 06 which you recommended, but all the posts from that February (spent the afternoon reading them that day). I felt so sorry for your loss and your story has haunted me--in a good way--since that afternoon. You've reminded me to be grateful for what I have and that people 'out there' all have different stories and are at different places in their lives, some of those places being tragic ones, indeed. You're an amazing writer (I don't tell that to everyone) and I thank you for using your gift to share your story of life, death and recovery with all of us. Blessings, Debra

 
At 14/4/07 9:29 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

xYour words today lifted my heart. Thank you.

 
At 14/4/07 7:05 PM, Blogger Jezzy said...

Oh no! Poor daffodils!

 
At 15/4/07 2:10 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Stopped in to visit and catch up... and to thank you for the comment on my 'fantasy' post...LOL!

HUGS to ya!

 
At 16/4/07 9:36 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Wow, that is wild! I don't know much about snow, or what plants/flowers will survive it, but that's a startling picture!

 
At 16/4/07 10:52 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

What is more startling to me, Saur, is that I picked a narcissis today and put it in a glass of water and it's perfect.

Same flower type, same snow and they made it. I love it!

HI JEZZY!

Hey Jean, just forget the F word around here! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home