1/16/2007

Jan 16 - Have you ever been lonely?

I am lonely and longing for the feel of a man's hand in mine. I want to give and recieve hugs, kisses of love, touch and laugh at the humor in my days with a companion. I want to make love again to affirm I am here, loved and loving still. You can see I do not feel that I have all the sex I want yet. For me sex is an expression of love, comfort and caring to be shared with those I trust. It is an affirmation of the youth in my heart still being in my body.

A man who wishes to share love with me that way will be a friend to me at the very least. Some one I trust with my most frail and worn naked self. Someone who knows I will respect him for his trust, return his love and not betray it.

I do not expect sex to lead to a permanent relationship. Building a home with another person takes great commitment, patience and devotion. Sharing love only requires trust and affection. Mutual attraction is not nessecarily going to lead to permanent commitment.

I do want to find a friend again to share all of our days. When our bodies age and are incapable of sharing sex we will still find happiness sharing our day's events and discoveries and being together. Love of a man and from a man will come to me again soon.

Our hearts never are too old to love.