1/15/2007

Jan 15 - You're the best

Love brought the mate and I together. We showed each other a deep and faithful love. The divine love was reflected in our love for each other. I feel that, rather than have that love be spoiled by anything in the future, my mate transformed at the time that was perfect for him.

Life here was good but not perfect ever. He was just beginning to show signs of being depressed because he had no job and few prospects to his way of thinking. His health would have been poor if he stayed, with a damage heart and liver for sure and perhaps brain damage. He never had to be less than he thought a man should be. It was a great gift to take him home so soon as I know he and the love he showed could have still been used here. I am thankful the darling mate is safe and waiting for me. Truth. Hard as it may be to believe I have peace in my heart on this.

It took me a year to see this was a truth and to see that my prayers for the mate were answered, not ignored or unanswered. I always prayed that he would have everything he wanted to be happy and content. He gave me so much love and showed me so often that he treasured me as his partner I felt the little I could do for him was never enough. I wanted all the best for him. Now he has that.

The love my parents shared created me, they showed me the love of a parent for a child.

I had children. They showed me how deeply the need to be loved by our parents is in a human. The love I showed them was weak and human in my youth but has grown to a deep and unrestricted love as I grew. Inspite of our hard times they now lean into my love when all else fails them and I am glad to be able to truely love them as they are. They showed me the love of a child for a parent is always there inspite of the failures of the parent.

This shows me that we all wish to have the love of our creator. We seek his approval of us the way a child needs a parent to tell them they have done well. We don't know how to believe in him and trust him as we can't see him.

I see the need of children for the love and approval of their parents. I remember my feeling of joy as the complete, total and unconditional love for me just as I am was showed to me. I know we crave that love.

I am free to love whomever I choose. Expecting to be loved in return limits the out pouring of the power of the divine love. I no longer seek love in return. When I find it I am joy filled. I will not stop loving others because they do not return it to me. Perhaps they will give love to another or their children, that is still multipliying the love.

I have an endless supply of love to share.