1/14/2007

Jan 14 - Love the one you're with

Who loves me? How do I know they love me? How much do they love me? Many of us ponder these questions, especially in our intimate relationships.

The questions are in error. How others love is something I can not know. How I love others is what I can improve. We can answer the questions "Who do I love and how do I show it?" Love is joyfully shared when it is returned but love is multiplied when it is freely given.

The hippies were not very far off the mark. Social rules and age defeated their try at loving everyone they came in touch with in their youth. Confusing sex with love also limited them.

Sex is a part of love and a good way to show love or share love, it is not necessary to love.

Once I realize the divine love holds me precious all other loves are part of the expression of that great love. Each spirit here is part of the creator. Each time someone loves me or I love a person it is still the love of the creator being expressed toward me. Each time I love someone they are being showed the love the creator has for them.

I will share the love I am given today and I will treat the love given to me with the care and joy it deserves.