2/26/2006

I'm so glad we had some time to spend together

A short note to my new readers:

You can comment on any post, no matter how old. I have it set to email me when I get a comment and a link will take me to the post you read and posted on.

The archives for Blogger make me crazy. If you go to March 05 you should scroll to the bottom of the page and read each post then scroll UP to the next one.

I know many of you are just lurkers out there but comments are a goodness, even a different opinion or a negative comment can get the feedback going and we all learn new things. Don't be afraid to post.

And PLEASE! Use a nick name to post NOT your real names. Be safe on the net, never give real info. I don't need to know which commentor is which, just what you thought.

Check back in a day or two and you may find I replied to your comment. Usually I email you if you give me that option. Especially with the older posts that you may forget which one you posted on.

Most of all - enjoy your time here. I know I am depressing right now. The mystery is "Will Val find comfort and consolation before her heart blows up?" Stay tuned for the next installment.

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 27/2/06 10:40 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Actually, I don't find you depressing at all. I find you authentic. Death and grief are very real -- topics that we shouldn't shun.

 
At 27/2/06 11:21 AM, Blogger Annake said...

Nothing depressing about sharing the feelings you're having. And I know what you're saying, the comments people leave you let you know that someone is listening. {{{{HUGS}}}}

 
At 1/3/06 3:41 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thank you for the hugs, ananka, and Anvil, I am beginning to doubt anything CAN depress you. Thanks for your cheery smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home