10/13/2005

Present for Blog buddy's blog buddies!

I have them! You want them!

moocow finger puppets
Little Moo
Happy Moo
Bored Moo
Grown up Moo

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 13/10/05 8:15 PM, Blogger MooCow said...

This is either totally cool or one of the strangest things evar.

It's about 50/50 right now...

Tee hee.

 
At 14/10/05 9:45 AM, Blogger dan said...

I love the bored one... ROFL. Moooo!

 
At 14/10/05 10:03 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Wait till tomoorow! LOL! I just kill me!

Now you make me laugh all the time, not just when you post.

Thanks Dan!

 
At 15/10/05 9:19 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Well, Moo, dear, I think it's a little strange myself. But you can post about the weird reader and link to the puppets some day.

I would be a sock lady puppet for a day for you, if it makes me laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home