9/13/2005

I'm still here

Been busy catching up at work after a week off. Still reading your blogs, just not much to say this week, I guess.

Got back on the bicycle for the first time after the cart wreck last night. Didn't set any records but didn't want to blow out the knee either.

One of the neighbor girls I am friends with stopped by. She's about 15 and jumps from her mom's to her dad's place a lot. We (the mate) had another 10 speed he had fixed and we gave it to her. She was tickled. I was tickled. Yay, Mate! Thank you.

It's been so dry here the bird bath has to be filled every day. The mate and I watered the flowers last night, too. Even the trees look thirsty.

Thinking I need to rip out the kitchen and see how much stuff two people really need. I think I can just about furnish another kitchen for someone getting into a new place with nothing. The bottom cupboards are the big problem, I can't get back up from down very easily and I don't do down very well in the first place. Maybe I can borrow the scooter chair from the garage....hmm! Good idea!

Bible study tonight, gotta run.

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 14/9/05 3:56 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Dry here, too. I had to fill the pool for the first time since June. A sure sign summer is ending.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home