9/08/2005

Alone again, naturally - NOT

Just an aside to Fred, my most loyal poster and a teacher, too! I don't know how he finds the time!

I am always myself but I have many facets. I reflect the places and people I am interacting with at the time. I pick up dialect and body language quickly and believe it is a cameleon like protection.

I see no mystery to this or mental disorder. We all wear masks in any new situation and in any place we are used to we take along the mask that matches. Only I don't have masks, I have whole uniforms and 'tudes to take with me or will build one to fit the task.

As every post is from some different part of me I change the avatar to suit. It amuses me. And I always have someone else to talk to.

Don't be afraid....LOL!

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 10/9/05 4:58 PM, Blogger Fred said...

OK - now I get it. In fact, isn't that another new picture up there? Very creative - I like the way you "transform" yourself when appropriate.

How could I not be a loyal reader - you have a great blog!

 
At 12/9/05 8:12 PM, Blogger Jezzy said...

I like that idea! Different avs for the different facets of you. Very interesting way of looking at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home