9/01/2005

Dizzy, I'm so Dizzy...

Now that I have that out of my system I want to go back and cover some bald spots. Like - "If you had so much fun up north, where are the photos?"

If you missed it, my server shut down, as of today and I have been moving 281+mg of files up and down over dial up. Now there's fun for ya! Then I changed the DNS info before I was done pulling files. ARRRGGG! and couldn't get back into the old server. Luckily, my wonder pal there, the admin guy sent me the direct link and I got the rest moved out. But now my forums don't work. *Sigh* Oh, well, I'll get them fixed soon, I hope.

In the mean time I had to find somewhere else to hang pictures. I used Image Shack and it works ok but it's for those one file at a time uploaders. Now my site is functioning I have some photos to share.

paradise camp This was our camp and the ten dollar tent we love. Mate got it at a yard sale the day before we left. It worked really well and I guess we will keep it.
Excuse the wild colors, had too much fun with the gamma correction.


BunkyThen I would like you to meet my new pal, Bunky. He rode quietly the whole way and never wiggled. I won him in "The Claw" .





I think my favorite time was spent just watching the water and the birds. I didn't get any wonderful photos but here is my gull that I was watching bob along the waves. seagull

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 1/9/05 7:48 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Interesting spam up there.

The camp looks great. Sounds like you had a great time!

 
At 1/9/05 8:05 PM, Blogger Jezzy said...

Yeah - love that third piccy.

 
At 2/9/05 9:56 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Fred, I just love it that you find time to keep up with me, Thanks! I like your stories, too.

Jezzy, ty on the pic. It was so peaceful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home