8/02/2005

Panic Attack

It's a normal day. I drag out of bed, find coffee, look at the birds, sit at the computer, open the email - ACK!

My server is shutting down and I need to find a place to put - ohhhh - about 300 MEG of material for, uh, 10 or 12 websites!!!

Man! I really liked it where I was. And he says "we have 30 days to do this" and I am going "ONLY 30 days!" DNS changes, forwarding changes, file transfers on dial up....

The the search starts for a server that is inexpensive and can match his terms. Boy this is going to make me crazy!

I want to redo my sites with xml, css and rss but all of them at once! Not gonna happen.

So I need 500 meg of space 100 of bandwidth unlimited email, subdomains,sql dbases, and all for about 9.99 a month or less would be better.

Any helpful hints?

And yes, I thought of setting up a server but out here in BFE a server on dial up isn't going to make my friends happy.

CRAP!

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 2/8/05 4:59 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Are you a web developer, or is this a hobby?

 
At 3/8/05 6:49 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Neither and both, lol, see your email, anvil.

 
At 5/8/05 3:17 PM, Blogger fishcraze said...

hey, just found your blog. Enjoyed reading it. I have a great place for hosting that's been in the business since 1996 and great guys with a great service and product. If your interested let me know I'll send you the info.
fishcraze@fishcraze.com

thanks
Danny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home