4/07/2006

I'm gonna sit down in the kitchen

get me something good to eat... Around here this one is called "The Friday Song".

As I wandered around the blogs today I found another meme. So to make an easy day of it for me here you go....

THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE
Opening Credits: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Waking-Up scene: Blue Skies
Average Day scene: Here Comes that Rainy Day Feeling Again
Best-friend scene: Feeling Groovy
First-date scene: Magic Carpet Ride
Falling-in-love scene: Leader of the Pack
Love scene: The first time Ever I Saw Your Face
Sex scene: Light my Fire
Fight-with-friend scene: Storms Never Last
Break-up scene: Why don't you Love me like you used to do?
Get-back-together scene: Together Again
Long-night-alone scene: There will never be another you
Heartbreak scene: Old Habbits Like you
Mental-breakdown scene: Here comes my 19th nervous break down
Driving scene: On the road again
Deep-thought scene: Deep Purple
Regret scene: Will you still love me tomorrow
Lesson-learning scene: Somedays are diamonds
Party at house scene: Wasn't that a party? Jose Quervo
Flashback scene: Lucy in the Sky
Death scene: Oh Happy Day!
Closing credits: You were always on my mind.

The BigE went home last night after learning to make salmon patties. He did good! The Daring Dame stood me up for the third time. I am a little worried by that but am willing to wait for the plethora of excuses and see if there is one I can buy without looking too gullible.

I wrote some song pieces and ideas, played the guitar a little and am looking forward to seeing the Brother Boy's Band play this weekend some night. Along with moving in the Gypsies and the DD, moving out the mate's computer and the desk, and getting the mate's bike out on the side of the road for sale I should stay busy.

Just for the record I wanted to tell you all I made it through day70 with no tears. Still sad thoughts but I didn't cry. Day71 didn't go as well but I made it one day, finally, without my eyes and sinuses killing me.

Busy is good, happy thoughts are good. Enjoy the weekend all! I'll catch up with you Monday!

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 7/4/06 2:33 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I don't think I know that many songs! Kidding. What a fun meme!

 
At 7/4/06 7:44 PM, Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

Hope you have a great weekend...and thanks for your words earlier :) I believe what you say like I believe the sun will come up tomorrow and I deeply appreciate your insight.

I know it might seem hard to believe, but if way down the road I have to walk the same path as you (and so many women do), I will remember how you survived this...you will have been, and are to some extent, a mentor to me. I know that seems like a deep sentiment from someone you've never laid eyes on, but you just don't know how much your blog and your truth has come to mean to me.
Thank you Val...you are often in my thoughts and prayers.
I do hope your weekend will be a lovely and joyful one, and I am glad day 70 finally came...there will be more :)
-Cora :)

 
At 8/4/06 10:00 PM, Blogger Madzillah said...

Yay for lucky number 70!

 
At 9/4/06 10:55 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Hey Saur, steal it anytime.

Cora, I really am not sure what to say. As I write, thinking someone may get to skip a mistake I made, I try to keep it real. I wander off into rant or humor sometimes but I want this to be as real as my own journals were.

That's all I have for others coming after me is that they might see my errors in their actions and correct them before they get hurt.

Mad!, make model and year of car to me soon! I don't know if I want days where I don't miss the mate.

It seems callous and sallow to be able to NOT miss him after all the wonderful years of love he gave me.

I can't move ahead while looking behind though and if I don't get to be with him I have to move ahead to stay here.

All I can do is wait and see what happens next.

Hugs to all of you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home