2/01/2006

I'm back in the saddle again

I am back at work. The kids and grands have all gone back to re-establish their regular daily routines.

That's what I am doing. The rut the mate had pulled me into works for us so I am going to try and stay in it. At least for a while.

Thank you for all the kind notes and emails it helps.

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 1/2/06 4:26 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Welcome back, Val. I was thinkng about you this weekend, and will continue to hope there's sense to be made of this.

 
At 1/2/06 10:29 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Nothing ever really makes sense, Fred, we just impose our interpretations of events over their reality to fit them into our small minds.

I have been blessed with peace in my heart this week. I don't know how long it will last but am using it to get through until it is gone.

Thank you for caring. Many people look to you daily for fun and information, your opinion counts with me because of your caring heart.

 
At 2/2/06 11:11 AM, Blogger dan said...

Life goes on, whether or not we want it to sometimes.

Welcome back Val. Missed having you around.

 
At 3/2/06 11:03 AM, Blogger Annake said...

Glad to hear you're back. Hope things continue to go well for you. Or as well as they can. Did that make sense? I'll keep you in my prayers. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home