3/13/2005

Kaboom

Fully aware of my essence being connected to the greater essences of the earth and the universe - epiphany =

All matter is created out of the same building blocks. Endlessly joined by our bits to all the other bits, we are one. You are my family, my family is all the universe. You need no justification for being as you are, just BE. As you love a rose, a breeze, a deer, a shooting star, you are loving yourself. You ARE the universe.

As one splinter in one finger affects the whole body so does the pain I feel in you affect me. Each bit of joy you feel adds to the joy level in the whole cosmos. Each pain is felt by all of stars in the milky way.

Each grief is spread from here to Sirus, thinning it over space and time and making it bearable by the one tiny bit in mourning. Pain turns to understanding. The bit we miss is gone but the bits that made them up are still in the universe. They, then, are still with us. If they were biologically related, their bits are us.

You are never alone, we are always connected to the ones we love or that love us. You are always loved. You may take what ever you need from the universe and put back in what you wish. The supply is not endless but endlessly recycled.

Your body is a temple when you realize that you are an expression of the universe. Is it a greedy universe? A stingy universe? My universe resembles a gormand on occasion and a sister of mercy at other times. Some days I emit anger and evil. At times I have spread joy and fun. When you give it away it comes back 10 fold because you have multiplied the givers of the universe.

Each byte is unique, made of bits of us all. Mean, nice, fair, cheerful, lazy, there is a place for you and what you can give to the universe and what you can challange the universe to give you.

Blew up the blog again, sorry.

All I really wanted to say is that you have all the time from now until you die to be happy. If you know how long that is, cool. I have died twice now and I like to think I enjoy each little pleasure as if it were the best gift at the biggest party I ever had.

Be happy and content in your own way and bless you.

If I die tonight you won't know the rest of all the stories but I will tell you ...I did much, I did well, I failed miserably, I hurt people, I was broke, I was hungry, I am fulfilled, I helped others, I have learned, I found joy, lived with true love and knew enough to treasure it when I found it.

I will explore the next existence with the gusto I tried to put into this one. Watch out for wild poltergist activity if I do die tonight, always wanted to snap up the window shade at the scary part of the movie.

BOO!