4/25/2005

The Science of Love

I started a long, complicated post (the only kind I can write) about the mate and I that was going to lead up to several points about long term love.

I have been reading several blogs on dating and relationships. Some of the people are IN love and some are OUT of love, some are LOOKING for love. I get so guilty feeling because I am so happy in my love life. I want people to see it can be FUN to be committed!

I will get it and all it's relevant posts done and up soon but until then, I came across this site on a blog I lost the link for (sorry other blogger) when my computer blue screened this afternoon.

Do yourself a favor, go there and/or send the link to your home address. You can spend a lot of time taking the quizzes and reading about the hormones of love and more. I found it interesting that the scientists think that frequent sex causes certain hormones to be released that appear to be related to bonding...Translation: the more often you have sex the stronger your bond.

Huh! They get paid for that! I could have told them if they'd uh asked me!